Can anyone introduce me to the world of TruckersMP and road trip with me?

rblom

Welcome! You're going to have a great time. I'm sure you have set up an ingame profile and I'm sure you've had a drive on the server?

Make sure you read the rules so you dont get any nasty surprises and make sure you have recording software incase you need to report anyone.

I play ets2 on eu2 but it's up to you if you want to play without a speed limit and with cars. If that's not your thing then eu1 is very civilised. 

I would say beware of trolls but don't let them ruin your experience. If you have a good PC then you can go to Rotterdam or on the Calais to Duisburg road or otherwise it could really affect your fps and computer as they are heavily congested. 

But most of all have fun and enjoy the game. We're all nice so don't be hesitant to ask! Feel free to.add me on steam also.

Welcome to TruckersMP where trolls get banned and Rotterdam is LagCity! XD Anyway welcome to TruckersMP it is a load of fun on here Especially Calais-Duisburg Road which is a very busy road. If you need any help just ask, anyone on TruckersMP will help! :) Also check out ets2c.com because that has many convoys you could join as well and don't forgot TruckersMP convoys! I am glad to help you at any point. :)

cmgeow.pngbanner

Hello @rblom and welcome to the TruckersMP community, a friendly one, where people are willing to help!

Im JeKnYan, and I've been driving for over a year. I actually drive properly for once!

If you want to have a good time, play on EU1. It is speed limited, no cars and thus is good for players wanting a civilised environment and new players. EU2 on the other hand... It's chaos really.

There are truck loads of trolls around (hahahah), no speed limit, cars and thus it's uncivilised!

Never go to cities such as Rotterdam during peak hour. It is busy and you need a PC powerful enough to survive. 

Plus there are busy and dangerous roads such as Calais-Duisburg. Never drive there unless you're experienced like me, or have gained enough experience driving and feel confident. 

I might be able to go for a drive with you, to show you around and the basics. Always have a screen recorder (plays.tv is a good free one), to record and report trolls using the report system, which I'll show you later. 

Feel free to send me a friend request through Steam (Same username), I'll go driving with you once my exams are done :P

76561198206943368.png  If my post helped, don't hesitate to click that green up arrow! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived