Auto-Kick After Getting Banned From Website

Suggestion Name: autokick
Suggestion Description: autokick when you get banned on the website if you're ingame at the same time

Any example images

Why should it be added?: makes sense

• Upvote 2

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

1 hour ago, Smalley said:

-1 what are you even talking about?

1 hour ago, 1nYX said:

-1 didn't understand it all   KravKrav.

1 hour ago, Savage Frog said:

Kinda pointless suggestion really. And I'm not saying that just because it's posted by you. Don't really see how it "makes sense".

-1 from me

Y U SO NUBBY

i'll explain it really simple

if you get banned on the website and you're ingame

it kicks you from the game

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

4 hours ago, Smalley said:

-1 Don't see the point of it tbh, they can easily just join back in game so whats the point? xD

You guys are completely clueless as to how the system works then. When someone gets banned via report, if they are in-game at the same time, they don't get "banned" until they restart their game. So if they get banned on the website, they could be auto-kicked, and when they try to come back, they'll see they've been banned just like normal. It's a good idea because someone could completely bypass their ban technically if they just never closed their game after being banned on the website. That's why this is suggested.

• Upvote 1

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

+1 seen this happen all to often, people get banned via evidential report on the webpage but as long as they are logged in at that exact time, the ban doesn't go into effect until the DC from the game, meaning if theyre trolling, then they can carry on till either an admin bans them straight up or the finally disconnect. Which is a BIG loophole in the current system really.

• Upvote 1

After reading this again finally I understand. So this should be +2 to revert my -1?

+1

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

If the player has been punished ban in the game it is automatically ejected from the game and the next time you log in, you see information that has been banned. The site also sees the profile information about the ban. But it got to the ban for breaking the rules does not mean that at the same time should get a ban on the forum or page because it was not fair.

My experience when ave been kicked from game for breaking a rule they kick u but ur still in the game by urself as in no1 else is in the game till u restart it but wen u try login bk in it tells u the ban that u have and the date wen its unbanned so u cnt play mp.. ave experienced this a few times or if ur in game and end up afk then aye u have 2 restart aswell :)

Edited by godseye

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Cooper-NL said:

Well i see why you have submitted this suggestion. But don't think its possible for the system to set up like that. Like above they will be kicked/banned when they want to restart the game.

I don't see why not? The game database is already connected somewhat to the website due to it banning you from the game when you're banned on the site, so that part's already done. All they need is a function so that as soon as someone submits the ban on the site, it would send a command to the game to kick.

Overall a good idea. If someone knows they've been banned on the site, it may lead them to a "F* this" mentality in game 

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2016 at 3:11 PM, 1nYX said:

-1 didn't understand it all   KravKrav.

I think he means when a player is banned through the web site, they should be automatically kicked if that player is currently in game.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

How embarrassing :unsure:

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

^ Meh, it happens, TBH I wouldn't of blamed you if this had 5 pages. 

Anyway, as for my opinion on this it depends. Personally I've never seen a player who got banned still playing in the game, but then again how would you be able to tell? If this is indeed an issue like users say it is then +1. If you're banned, you're banned and shouldn't be able to play until the ban expires. 

This depends on if they are banned by account, IP or Mac Address.

76561198116137604.png