Can skins

tattytate

Hi lads and lasses 

iv started to try some mods out (sp) absolutely love that tandem mod !! 

I also have a Scania and Volvo old school cab/skin mod 

but I don't know how to find them in game  ? 

Is it a hard to find dot in the dealer garage or should the cab be a exstra option when you bye the truck? 

Thanks for any help .

ps so wish scs would make the tandem for the official game !!

All mods that you install will be in the Truck Dealers (except from Map, AI or external non-vehicle mods).

Depending on the type on mod you have installed, they will most likely match the truck dealer i.e; Scania Mod found in Scania Dealer.

For the tandem mod you are talking about, firstly, you need to get the tandem on the truck. Most likely, the tandem mod will come with a tandem trailer, but some do not, so make sure that you have the tandem trailer installed. Secondly, to find the tandem trailer, you will need to sleep a few times to 'flush though' the Job market.

For any skins you may have installed, these will of course not have there own customizable dot in the garage, and will be found in the paint section.

Hope this helps.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

37 minutes ago, tattytate said:

Smashing stuff thanks chaps .

iv had the tandem mod working well and love it. so as I'm a bit of a old boy was looking to get some classic cabs working with the tandem mod . 

Ok paint shop it is lol thanks again .;)

No worries. Tandem mod is one of my favourites too. Should work nicely with the Old Skool cabs :D

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sunort locked this topic

Archived