An HRT Bus

Question

Pretty much right in the title.
I'm unable to disable the winter mod, and all my other graphics, voice, and UI settings through the multiplayer tab menu are defaulted each time I exit the game.
I've just recently installed it on a new computer, a little trouble getting my single Player profile transferred, but managed that, so I have all my money, hired drivers, trucks, and skills, and my in game preferences persist through restarts, it's only the multiplayer settings that default.
I've uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it multiple times, deleted all local files except my profile save, and reinstalled it. The only thing I have left to try that I can think of is to uninstall steam, and start from scratch, with nothing. I'm trying to avoid this if at all possible, so is there anyone who's had this issue and knows a fix? I've spent the better part of an hour going through forums with no luck.
Thanks.

3 answers to this question

Hello @An HRT Bus

1-Winter mode is not currently supported by truckersmp

2-TruckersMP delete, try to install it again.

3-Try to open a new save file

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

17 hours ago, Duffy Duck said:

Hello @An HRT Bus

1-Winter mode is not currently supported by truckersmp

2-TruckersMP delete, try to install it again.

3-Try to open a new save file

i know the winter mod is currently disabled until they reactivate it for the season.
I've already deleted and re-installed the app
new save file? a new MP save file or new profile save?

thanks :), it's not too big of an issue, I'm just tired of having to reset my settings everytime I start the client

Edited by An HRT Bus
added thanks

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - last reply posted in November 4

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff