Problem with my computer FPS.

[SK] - TeR*Qiu Ye

Question

10 answers to this question

I think your lag may be due to the amount of players on your server and where you are on your map, yout CPU has to work alot harder where there are alot of people so you will get an FPS drop.

If you try going to a less crowded area it may increase.

You should see an increase anyway since there are no cars.

You should also try disabling VSync and see if that helps, i personally keep VSync on since it makes my fps more stable and stops some stuttering.

This could evolve around the places where you are and how much people are on the server, As Multiplayer is not the 'official' multiplayer for ETS2. You will get issues like this. Draw distance etc. If you're visiting places like Duisburg, Rotterdam, Calais, Europoort, Amsterdam. Calais- Duisburg road There will be loads of people around there. about 100+ in fact causing people to have major fps issues. II don't know how to put it so I will describe it to you. It's basically like everyone is in single player all together (Duhh) and as it is not the official mp it won't draw things correctly like it should (AI's etc) causing people to have lag as it is not drawn correctly for people. 

7 hours ago, Smalley said:

This could evolve around the places where you are and how much people are on the server, As Multiplayer is not the 'official' multiplayer for ETS2. You will get issues like this. Draw distance etc. If you're visiting places like Duisburg, Rotterdam, Calais, Europoort, Amsterdam. Calais- Duisburg road There will be loads of people around there. about 100+ in fact causing people to have major fps issues. II don't know how to put it so I will describe it to you. It's basically like everyone is in single player all together (Duhh) and as it is not the official mp it won't draw things correctly like it should (AI's etc) causing people to have lag as it is not drawn correctly for people. 

I haven't go to cowed places, like Rotterdam, Calais. Maybe, I need to wait people to optimize game.

Try opening the game with OpenGL, otherwise if the issue is only with multiplayer then i don't really know.

The multiplayer mod just use's a lot of the single player assets, the only reason i can think that you're lagging is because of server lag / your lag. 

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - last reply posted in November 2

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff