Add more emotes to the website

Suggestion Name: More emotes
Suggestion Description: When you are sending a message you can send emotes, i feel that there isn't enough variety of emotes and that more emotes would help create more diverse and fun conversations.

Any example images

Why should it be added?: It should be added to improve the overall interactive side of the website.

I'm not exactly sure, but can't you just copy and paste emotes that you want to use? I admit, I don't think it would be hard to integrate more into the IPB, and it would nice to have some extra emotes, but If you can copy and paste other emotes in, I don't see why this is needed?

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

+1 Yes it would be great to have some more emotes, you can never have enough ;) Even just adding a few more would be great. The ones we do have are great but it could definitely do with adding some more :) They would need to be good quality tho and not all pixelated, when you look at the ones on slack and then here, the forum does seem to be lacking some emotes :P 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.