Cannot connect to Europe Server 2?

wanfourthree

Question

This is abit of a mouthful, so bare with me. I recently bought the Scandinavian DLC and recently updated to the 0.2.1.2.4 version. Ever since I cannot connect to the Europe Server 2. Whenever I've tried or checked there's been 2227 or 2228 players online. My internet connection is fine, restarted Steam and the game. Any ideas on how to fix this? Any help appreciated.. 

5 answers to this question

What happens when you connect, do you go in game and it shows that you are waiting in the queue at the top left?

Is there an error message?

I'm unsure if that DLC currently works with the multiplayer mod but i'm sure someone else will tell you here.

Hi there,

If you haven't already spotted, there is something called a 'Server queue'. This means that you are in a queue of players waiting to join the server. If you look in the top left-hand corner, you will see a countdown. This is the amount of players waiting to join that server at that time.

The number of players stated on the login screen is always different to the actual numbers of players on the server, i.e. EU#2 only says 2285, but nearly all the time, it is at full capacity (2300).

Its not a bug nor an issue, you just need to be patient and wait to connect. Depending on how many players are in the queue, it could take 10-20mins.

Be patient....make a coffee or something....:PP

Highway Ghost

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - last reply posted in October 31

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff