Multiplayer Company

TaviBdk

Suggestion Name: Multiplayer Company

Suggestion DescriptionMy suggestion is that so we can create companies in multyplayer where we can hire other player to work
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?It should be added because It is more fun and You can cooperate with other players and you can have a company with your friends so You can play together

Hi there,

This has already been implemented. There are over 20 various VTC's within the TruckersMP Community, hiring drivers to drive for them, and to work in Convoy Control and Event Management. If you are looking for a VTC or some information on VTC's, have a look here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/43-companies/ (There is a section both for ETS2 and ATS).

Highway Ghost

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hey,

As said above, there are already existing companies called VTCs (Virtual Trucking Companies). They are created on own initial and not in any official ways the TruckersMP has provided. However, that's something that will potentially be a future addition - creating companies and groups which goes within the TruckersMP system and possible tools available from them.

Here's a list of already existing companies/VTCs in both ETS2 & ATS;

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/180-companies/

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/43-companies/

• 2 months later...

Suggestion Name:                      

Multiplayer Company (for ATS/ETS2 on its own server.)

Suggestion Description?          

I would like to see this implemented into the game.  Where you are paid a certain amount of money per Mile/KM (Example .30 cents/Mile) which would be decided by the owner of the company, and the rest of the cash from the load goes to the company. 

Any example images:         

Nope.

Why should it be added?       

In my opinion this would make earning money more difficult and in turn would make players drive more careful as repairing a truck would be more expensive. If in a case you couldn't afford to repair your truck on your own, then request money from the company to pay for it. This to me sounds like a possible roleplaying server.

VTC that are available now is rather boring to me, since it's only a database which serves no purpose other than a ranking system. 

Edited by Topher

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2017 at 9:08 PM, Topher said:

Suggestion Name:                      

Multiplayer Company (for ATS/ETS2 on its own server.)

Suggestion Description?          

I would like to see this implemented into the game.  Where you are paid a certain amount of money per Mile/KM (Example .30 cents/Mile) which would be decided by the owner of the company, and the rest of the cash from the load goes to the company. 

Any example images:         

Nope.

Why should it be added?       

In my opinion this would make earning money more difficult and in turn would make players drive more careful as repairing a truck would be more expensive. If in a case you couldn't afford to repair your truck on your own, then request money from the company to pay for it. This to me sounds like a possible roleplaying server.

VTC that are available now is rather boring to me, since it's only a database which serves no purpose other than a ranking system. 

If you're suggesting this, Create your own topic bro. :) 

Add me on Steam             Follow Me on Twitter

J3uYEiE.png?1                     MLgPCGo.png?1

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...