krypto_one

That's in Phoenix. I've been there before.

Man, that picture is SO dark I could barely tell what is in it. Take a clearer picture, next time. Seriously. :\

tMrGHj4.jpg

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Here's how to get to that place. Which by the way, despite being beyond a map barrier, should not really be considered "out of boundaries" on MP for two reasons:

1- It can be accessed by normal driving;

2- One of the entrances is nowhere near the barrier so it's as if there isn't any at all.

I'm pretty sure SCS meant to have this area accessible by the player. If you fly around with the dev cam you'll notice that not only it is fully and easily accessible, but also completely free of any gaps that can allow the player to drive into the edges of the map and into the void.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

• 2 weeks later...

And is this also legal to use in mp? because its not on the map but you can drive on these points. i got also two spots found that i have never seen before. its not in Arizona but above sacramento by the road works next to route 5.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=795552135

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=795552104

you see the road openings in the bottom of the pictures.

the pictures are to big to upload.

^

That's the area where the last official ATS convoy reunited at the end of the trip. Yes, I can guarantee you it is allowed. That whole area is completely accessible by normal driving. There are no world barriers or invisible walls to keep the player out.

GP53e75.jpg

26 minutes ago, [NL] - W.N.L.® Wolfje1994 said:

And is this also legal to use in mp? because its not on the map but you can drive on these points

According to the rules, there should be no problems as long as you can drive normally to any of those spots (without going into SP and teleport to bypass a barrier). In ETS2 is more difficult, I only managed to find a couple of drivable "off-map" roads, but in ATS they seem to be more common.

^

They are indeed. In fact, sometimes even too common.

ogh3UpT.jpg

This is located next to Flagstaff's garage. That grassy area is completely open and any vehicle and drive through it and into the back street. Thing is, this leads to an area that is technically "out of boundaries" because it will take you to spots where the map meets the "void". Plus, all of it is beyond world barriers. It is fully accessible by normal driving on MP, though.

GP53e75.jpg

Archived