Version 0.2.1.3.5 Released

Kat_pw

thank for the update:) i believe that once the map is rescaled for ATS, more players will play it again are it'll be more exciting. the way the map is now, to get the most of the map is to go from the bottom to the top and even at that, it takes less than an hour which doesn't exactly give the experience of a long haul truck driver 

30 minutes ago, golddigger721 said:

Is there a patch for the new Peterbuilts CB crashing my game? If so how do I get the missing CB Hook for the Pet. Thanks

Unfortunately, we will have to wait for the patch until this "CB Radio" error is fixed. I don't think it should have even loaded multiplayer as the game was updated.... bit of an odd one if you ask me! 

• Upvote 1

signature.png

Happy Trucking!

29 minutes ago, [ST-VTC] Reece said:

Unfortunately, we will have to wait for the patch until this "CB Radio" error is fixed. I don't think it should have even loaded multiplayer as the game was updated.... bit of an odd one if you ask me! 

Yep, we'll have to wait :) I'm surprised the game itself loads.

• Upvote 1

On 29/10/2016 at 5:56 PM, Kat_pw said:

We have updated multiplayer.

• Support for American Truck Simulator ver. 1.4.4.2s [97f71973006f]
  • Fixed crashes on launch.
  • Support for Peterbilt 389 in American Truck Simulator

Due to low server numbers, we have retired ATS EU1 server. EU2 remains with same ruleset as before.

Cheers

View post on homepage

I just tried the 389 on mp & it kicked me!