Kat_pw

• DevOps

Hello, new update is here.

Changelog:

Support for Euro Truck Simulator 2 ver. 1.26.2s [2c8dfb1f9a3c]

Added possibility to change I/O sound device [settings]

Added to the settings default CB Radio channel

Support for Finnish Paint Job Pack and Belgian Paint Job Pack

Comments : https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/39832-version-02132-released/#comment-386098

View post on homepage

• Upvote 15

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

why does it have to be 2

we could of had 0.1.2.3.4 :3

but rip eu1

Edited by Kravaty

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

• DevOps
2 minutes ago, Gen15Lien said:

Woo. Shame that player levels are so low. If and when the rescale comes out and EU2 gets active again, will EU1 come back up?

If player levels increase and there is a need, absolutely!

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

Player levels are low because no noticeable gameplay updates come out for players.

We are waiting for synced jobs (multiplayer-sided, now WOT was faster), creating own companies, server sided accounts, etc. for ages.

I know these features are hard to implement but I don't see any progess on that.

I agree that bugfixes and thing like that have 100% priority but we want to see new things as normal players for a better multiplayer experience.

Furthermore features like double-trailers get showed but never implemented because of the missing options for it (with a server-sided account system and a level for double-trailers this would be possible and they wouldn't cause so much trouble, right?).

And trust me, that's not just my opinion.

• Upvote 6

28 minutes ago, Hardy said:

Player levels are low because no noticeable gameplay updates come out for players.

We are waiting for synced jobs (multiplayer-sided, now WOT was faster), creating own companies, server sided accounts, etc. for ages.

I know these features are hard to implement but I don't see any progess on that.

I agree that bugfixes and thing like that have 100% priority but we want to see new things as normal players for a better multiplayer experience.

Furthermore features like double-trailers get showed but never implemented because of the missing options for it (with a server-sided account system and a level for double-trailers this would be possible and they wouldn't cause so much trouble, right?).

Doubles isn't happening because of some update to the physics SCS did broke doubles.

3 hours ago, AOD999 said:

Doubles isn't happening because of some update to the physics SCS did broke doubles.

Well that's not the main point of my statement.

That was just an example of things that get teased and developed but never accessible for players.

Even if the physics didn't break the double trailers, we still wouldn't have it in the multiplayer.

Edited by Hardy

Thank you for your hard work finally released! :)

9 hours ago, Hardy said:

Agreeable but he's missed lots of details. :( 

If my comment helped, Please give a Positive Rating above ↗ ↗ ↗

10 hours ago, Hardy said:

Player levels are low because no noticeable gameplay updates come out for players.I know these features are hard to implement but I don't see any progess on that.

Won't happen until SCS stop releasing updates (which to me is rubbish)

Won't happen cos physics

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p