Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Convoy 06.11.2016

20 hours ago, kultrex said:

Will there be speedlimit? Just to avoid all the unnecessary overtaking as usual in most of the convoys.

Anyways cant wait and join my  fellow virtual truckers B)

The speed limit will probably be what the leader is doing. Plus, there will be admins watching over for unnecessary overtakes and rammers etc...

Looking forward to it :D

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

On 2.11.2016 at 7:05 PM, Highway Ghost said:

The speed limit will probably be what the leader is doing. Plus, there will be admins watching over for unnecessary overtakes and rammers etc...

Looking forward to it :D

If it only was as easy as that, i never recorded any of the public convoys i have been part of and as far as pointing out how some players are ramming and blocking purpose on what ever end they have as for their own entertainment or just to cause havoc? Who knows, but even when 5+ admins are online(convoy) they cant handle 200+drivers and all the reports coming every minute.Thats why i raised the question about the speed limit, just to avoid the overtaking and ramming.I hope players will join and break any record on the public convoys(lets get 1000 drivers) :D

15 minutes ago, kultrex said:

If it only was as easy as that, i never recorded any of the public convoys i have been part of(this time i will) and as far as pointing out how some players are ramming and blocking purpose on what ever end they have as for their own entertainment or just to cause havoc? Who knows, but even when 5+ admins are online(convoy) they cant handle 200+drivers and all the reports coming every minute.Thats why i raised the question about the speed limit, just to avoid the overtaking and ramming.I hope players will join and break any record on the public convoys(lets get 1000 drivers) :D

Well, if you think about it, there will be a special 'Convoy #1 ' server, just for convoy participants, so most people will be around that area, hense it will be easier to control, as Admins won't have to watch over the whole server. I haven't been to one of these convoys personally, but I would think it would be much easier to control and run, especially with it being run by TruckersMP.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

^

ATS just had a convoy a few weeks ago (I was there), now it's ETS2's turn again. There will be more for ATS in the future!

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

7 hours ago, freckleman said:

You promised you'd be on time last time ;P

I promised and I shall keep the promise! Look, I'm awake already! :D And I got there early for the last ATS convoy as well! Unless something comes up, I shall be there in time today. :)

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >