Fatal Error

edwin98

Question

Hello 

I was looking for help on forums, boards, YT .  and other sites but do not help me.
Upddate  the game to the latest version  by online_updater.exe

After instal ETS2 Multi i didn't have a steam_api64. dll  so i downlad it and add, and now i have this.
Mods was re-instal 3 x . 

It's original game buyed 4 day ago  

11111111111111.png222.png

8 answers to this question

Hello!

1-) Turn off antivirus
2-) Turn off firewall
3-) Run the TruckersMP as an administrator
4-) If you running Win7 make sure you have got Service Pack 1 installed.
5-) If you are using mods then turn them off.
6-) Make sure your Windows is 64-bit not 32-bit. TruckersMP doesn't support Windows with 32-bit anymore. https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/24083-very-important-information-64bit/
7-) Make sure you put correct path when you install the TruckersMP - default path is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\

Hello,

When you don't have a specific file that you need, don't just download it. You will need to verify your game cache. Here is how to do that:

-Go to your Steam library and Right-Click on Euro Truck Simulator 2

-Click properties (It's the option at the bottom)

-Go to the 3rd tab and there should be a button to Verify the game Cache. This would be in another language for you but you will find it.

Hope this helped you!

Kind Regards,

Renetjuhhh123

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Have you tried re installing the multiplayer mod? try verify integrity of game cache (Steam library > Right click ets2 > Properties > Local Files

if this does not work then you could always try and re install the game itself but make sure to backup your saves so you don't lose them. 

Sorry if these don't help, I did try to come up with the best solutions