ATS unsupported version and "Cannot initialize client core..."

Tomcala

Question

When I launch MP it says that I have to downgrade, but I have public 1.4 so it is newest version.. And when I close it then it says Cannot initialize client core... Don't someone knows what to do? Because I can't downgrade to 1.3 if this version is 1.4 and the next thing is what? BTW: Today I buoght this game and never played.

7 answers to this question

Hello @Tomcala

Okay so there has been an update recently for the game which Multiplayer does not support yet. They will bring the update out very soon. You just need to wait. For now you can play single player ATS and learn the basics of the game and level yourself up before playing mp (Massive Recommendation) if you have only bought the game today. Or else you will do things which can get you banned and you won't realise what you have done wrong so it's for the best to learn the game itself and before joining MP and also read the in game rules as well. :D

These rules are for both American Truck Simulator & Euro Truck Simulator 2.

But seeing as you are new to the community and the game itself I would like to personally welcome you to an exciting new community! so welcome! and I hope you enjoy your time playing on the servers!

Thanks.

Smalley

EDIT: 

Okay so the new patch for ATS is out now! you can now download it via

https://truckersmp.com/download

Enjoy the rest of your time on TruckersMP! and happy trucking

Edited by Smalley
  • Upvote 1

Don't change the steam settings, leave it as it is till TMP fix the problem :) it is the same as to what has happened to ETS2

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\