Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Euro Truck Simulator 2 -Steam has stopped working

Nicho004

2 minutes ago, Nicho004 said:

Always when i try to start multiplayer :D

Can anyone help me?

hello, 

can you explain a little bit more whats your problem?

"Steam has stopped working" -> in which case do you mean that? :D

regards, 

///goshawk_2k15

2 minutes ago, ///goshawk_2k15 said:

hello, 

can you explain a little bit more about your problem?

"Steam has stopped working" -> in which case do you mean that? :D

regards, 

///goshawk_2k15

Always when i try to Start Multiplayer.I try to deinstall and install game and mod but dont that dont working.And singleplayer is working

Just now, Nicho004 said:

Always when i try to Start Multiplayer.I try to deinstall and install game and mod but dont that dont working.

your game crashes and you get an error? 

2 minutes ago, Nicho004 said:

first you can try to verify your game caches, maybe a game file is missing and it stops working! How to do that:

- go into your Steam Library and right click on ETS2

- click on Properties, go to Local Files and click on "verify integrity of game cache"

- after this try again to start Multiplayer 

2 minutes ago, ///goshawk_2k15 said:

first you can try to verify your game caches, maybe a game file is missing and it stops working! How to do that:

- click on Properties, go to Local Files and click on "verify integrity of game cache"

Not working...

5 minutes ago, ///goshawk_2k15 said:

3-4 months ago Multiplayer was working,but i dont know why not working now -.-"

4 minutes ago, Nicho004 said:

Not working...

make sure that you have the current version of ETS2/Multiplayer (ETS2: 1.25.3, MP: 0.2.1.2.2)!!!!

if you have the current version of it my advise to you which i can give here is:

- go to TruckersMP Support Ticket 

- write a Ticket about your problem and add your photos with the error to it! 

I hope i could helped you somehow! :D 

Im sorry i never had such problems with ETS2/MP, so i tried my best for you now! :( 

regards, 

///goshawk_2k15

4 minutes ago, ///goshawk_2k15 said:

make sure that you have the current version of ETS2/Multiplayer (ETS2: 1.25.3, MP: 0.2.1.2.2)!!!!

if you have the current version of it my advise to you which i can give here is:

Im sorry i never had such problems with ETS2/MP, so i tried my best for you now! :( 

regards, 

///goshawk_2k15

Thanks man! :D

Goto steam, goto ETS 2 and right click on it then press properties, now press Browse local files.

Press common at the top bar (where it says which directory you are in)

Delete the ETS 2 Folder.

Then go back to steam and delete local content for ETS 2.

Then goto My Documents, and find 'ETS2MP' and delete it.

Next.

Re-download and install ETS 2, go into game and check that your saves are working and that everything is good, then download the latest ETS2 MP version from here, https://truckersmp.com/download

Use an extraction program such as 7Zip, extra the exe onto your desktop or something, open it and install ETS 2 MP.

Then open the mod via the shortcut (run as admin) and login as you usually would and it should work without error. 

3 minutes ago, 3567 said:

Goto steam, goto ETS 2 and right click on it then press properties, now press Browse local files.

Delete the ETS 2 Folder.

Next.

Re-download and install ETS 2, go into game and check that your saves are working and that everything is good, then download the latest ETS2 MP version from here, https://truckersmp.com/download

Use an extraction program such as 7Zip, extra the exe onto your desktop or something, open it and install ETS 2 MP.

Then open the mod via the shortcut (run as admin) and login as you usually would and it should work without error. 

I really hope this works for you @Nicho004!! It might be a good advise which probably (hopefully) fix your problem! :D 

Thank you too @3567 for your help! 

regards, 

///goshawk_2k15

4 minutes ago, 3567 said:

Delete the ETS 2 Folder.

Next.

THANKS.IF THIS WORKING YOU ARE GOD! 

56 minutes ago, 3567 said:

Delete the ETS 2 Folder.

Next.

Again not working...I hate my life...

1 hour ago, ///goshawk_2k15 said:

regards, 

///goshawk_2k15

try to do that! :D 

• 9 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived