ATS update 1.4.4.2

Seveen

^^ Si crees que puedes hacerlo mejor, a qué esperas? No llevas ni un mes por aquí y ya te estás quejando? Lo mismo has elegido mal el juego y deberías probar otros...

English version: If you think you can do better, what are you waiting for? You are here since less than a month ago and already complaining? Maybe you chose the wrong game and should try others...

@FernandoCR, since when being new or old member you cant  agree or disagree -  like/unlike something ? are you Franco or something ? i think you have to review your attitude about  how you treat people mate

You laugh at me that I am different, I laugh at you that you are all the same

You play a game for less than one month and because an update takes more than 24 hours you go saying: "They don't respect the users, bad page and bad server" ??

Shouldn't that user review his/her attitude about how he/she treats the developers? They are working for free, in their own time, have lives to live, some respect from the users is the least we owe them. The comment I answered to, deserves that answer. You don't like something that you paid nothing for, so don't use it but don't complain either. And being a new member in MP means that you don't know the half of it, unlike veteran members, who have been playing the mod since the beginning and seeing it grow, improve, the problems it has faced and overcome.

And then, you come here and compare me to Franco?? And you tell me that I need to review my attitude? OK... I'll do that. Done. Bye.

@lexad - When I used "you", like in "you play the game...", "You don't like something...", I wasn't referring to YOU specifically, but like a generalization. It's just shorter to use "you" than "Someone". Sorry if my faulty English made me sound personal.

you are a funny person @FernandoCR, first of all i did not say about server being bad or that the developers don't respect the users, i only said why they do not offer same care as ETS, because when ETS was updated 2 days ago the fix was asap, and on ATS not even a mention, so please read carefully and don't twits the words. Thank you

You laugh at me that I am different, I laugh at you that you are all the same

^^ I'm quite funny, or so they say. First of all, I wasn't talking to you, I was answering to the user above (see the ^^ at the beginning of my post). And he DID say that:

1 hour ago, Nelsonlavoe said:

NO RESPETAN A LOS USUARIOS sencillamente no sirven.  MALA PAGINA. Y MAL SERVIDOR.

You can Google Translate that if you  want.

So please, read carefully next time.

ETS2MP was updated almost immediately, true. But ATS was updated yesterday and will be updated again next week, to include the Halloween DLC. That's probably why developers are waiting, so the MP update covers both SCS updates. If you had read through the forum messages about this ATSMP problem, you'd know that. So please, read carefully next time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived