Update is needed after ATS was updated?

thecrowlife

Question

13 answers to this question

Hello @thecrowlife

The new version is not supported. You should downgrade 1.4.2.2s version on Steam or wait for a new TruckersMP version.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

Like I said in my previous comment^ You need to downgrade using the - properties - beta - public beta 1.4 -

You will then be able to play ATSMP. Once the new TMP update comes out you will need to opt out of betas, or select the version most appropriate to the update.

9pcOw42.png

Edited by I_JST_CRSHD_

AddFriend.png

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - last reply posted in October 31

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff