BAN SYSTEM UPDATE

Shawkeee

Suggestion Name: Ban system update
Suggestion Description: I would like to see a real fair system!

There are people that play fair but somethimes have an accident with or without another truck but that doesn't mean they are bad players! 
For example for the system : 
First accident with another truck WARNING 
Second accident with another truck WARNING
Tirth time BAN !! 
There are so many other improvements to make!

Reply with ideas for improving the ban/report system !! 
Why should it be added?: For better game experience !

No way,Admins can tell if it was an accidental crash or an experienced troll so in my eyes its a big thumbs down

If trolls get warnings he will do it more as they are hard to catch as the map is so big.

All ways respect your fellow truckers how you would like to be respected your self,follow those rules and you will have great fun on MP

Edited by Hey_Wtf

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Well be more care full in future as if the crash was recorded and it took admin that long to actually view it,the Admin made a choice and I expect if the admin showed the forum,the video in question we would all agree

59 minutes ago, zmaster1985 said:

by the way... click on that big button under the OP that says "TruckersMP Profile" and see for yourselfs why he got banned!

just saying ;)

ty Z, What did the OP say? There are people that play fair but somethimes have an accident with or without another truck but that doesn't mean they are bad players!  :D 

Let me remind you Shawkee,undertaking a lorry on the grass verge is classed as a bad player so please do not come and play the innocent victim here.

PS. I would make it longer as in the rules it does say do not try to over turn a ban by making a topic :P

Edited by Hey_Wtf
  • Upvote 1

@Shawkeee Actually, your ban was rightly applied. You have created a thread in order to try and overturn an admin decision when the evidence is there and very clear.

Firstly, you were driving on the grass and undertaking the lorry. The fact you crashed into him wasn't anyone's fault other than yours for undertaking. The lorry did not move a single inch during the incident.

Secondly, you then proceeded to move into the wrong lane blocking oncoming traffic nearly causing a second incident.

Thirdly, despite claiming it was accidental, you did not apologise in the recording provided.

Finally, due to the amount of people that drive like you, I imagine thousands of reports flood in daily. I myself report many people and it can take days for them to be seen to. This is a simulator game, so I don't understand why you're driving like it's GTA. Or why you're using a car.

Before your ban expires, I would seriously suggest you read the rules of the game and familiarise yourself with the highway code so you're able to play more respectfully. If you can't understand why you've been banned, perhaps this isn't the game for you.

I mean no disrespect in my response. However, due to personal experiences with things like this I find it highly irritating that users blatantly ignore the rules and then act ignorant when they're punished. Furthermore, the game administrators work damn hard at what they do (most for no pay) and it's just extremely disrespectful to come to your own conclusion of your innocence when you clearly haven't read the rules.

1 minute ago, Shawkeee said:

I have respect for game admins but just ban trollers that do this time after time not someone that makes a mistake 

You need to respect the rules as well though. They are there to give everyone an enjoyable experience. You broke the rules and therefore you should be punished. A mistake is crashing into someone else as a result of trying to avoid another incident or forgetting to put your lights on because of a distraction. You were driving very quickly on the grass undertaking the lorry. This was a conscious decision to go on the grass and undertake the lorry, it didn't happen as a result of anything other than you trying to pass the truck.

There is no excuse for you being on the grass or undertaking other users. That is why you're being punished, not just because you hit the lorry. There's also no excuse for almost causing a second incident by passing on to the wrong side of the road. You also failed to use your indicators to alert other users to your intentions.

All of your actions combined don't say accident. Even taken individually it doesn't say accident to me.

• 9 months later...

The ban system is fair.  If an accident is deemed to be accidental then you will not be banned.  If you break the rules and drive recklessly then you will be banned.

Rejected

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.