ETS 2 MP stay's open even after exiting.

So basically, when I exit ETS 2 MP, I will try and re-open it and I get told that "Another instance is already running", then I look in task manager and it's still using 200mb of memory and running, i'm unsure if this is a bug with my game or if this is the MP mod's problem.

Do any of you guy's have the same issue?

First of all, please make a validation of game files, you can do it on Steam, Euro Truck Sim 2 properties then go to verify game files, to see if one it's missing.

If you are running the game on x64 type in Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer shortcut after the default line "-64". Do it the same if you are with x32.

Troubleshoot your game with the help of Windows. If this won't help you, please talk to community developer.

Kind regards,

RobertB55

20 minutes ago, RobertB55 said:

Troubleshoot your game with the help of Windows.

Check the Windows update.Run an antivirus and check your computer for viruses,for the presence of all the necessary drivers.
Because the error for multiplayer impossible,because I do not exist.

Mod Version 0.2.1.2.2 Alpha
Controllers Used: Keyboard and Mouse
Description of Issue: When exiting ETS 2 Multiplayer, the 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' - Steam will stay open in task manager for i'm not sure how long but it does not close even when exiting ETS 2 MP shows that it visually closes, it uses around 200mb of memory in the background with no CPU usage.
How to reproduce: Exit ETS 2 MP after connecting to a server and being in game for a short while.
Screenshots / Videos: None.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived