Hazard Lights on W900?

Coffejunky

No you can't 

Mod guidelines:

• Only mods that edit your save game will work in multiplayer, all other mods will be disabled.
  • Beacons on the bull bar or otherwise on the front of the truck is not allowed.
  • An excessive amount of beacons (in general more than 3 beacons is considered excessive). is not allowed.
  • Any mods changing or expanding the truck, car or trailers hitbox is not allowed.
  • You can only use car parts on cars, truck parts on trucks, and trailer parts on trailers. No exceptions.
  • The police accessories for the car is restricted to admins only.
  • Your vehicle must be a functional vehicle (i.e. don't remove everything but the chassis and tires).

Unless I missed something, as far as I know, those are called "beacons". Hazard lights are when the indicators on both sides blink in unison (also known as "4-way lights"). I too wish the Amarican trucks in ATS had beacons but unless SCS adds them, we're not going to have the things. But to be quite honest, though I would like it, I don't really miss them. At least ATS is free of wheeled Christmas trees dropping the frames of everyone around them, so that's something! Those abominations should all burn in the nether! It's bad enough to have them everywhere on ETS2. (Thank God they passed a rule limiting the excess of beacons! It was getting absurdly out of hand. Bunch of annoying eyesores... ech!)

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Well, SCS didn't include hazard beacons in ATS yet, so we just have to live without them in MP.

At the moment we just have to wait in which way they will develop the truck customizing in ATS, so the beacons may appear in the game one day.

But from what I've learned, American trucks have a different form of beacons, compared to their European counterparts (hidden in the grill or as combined orange marker lights & hazard beacon flashers, not only mounted on the cabin roof).

@Mike Dragon despite the rule, there are still enough players in ETS2 who pack their roofbars with way too many beacons...

But I'm with you, it's quite "relaxing" that it's not that way in ATS MP.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived