Problem in ETS2 version

Goiás

Question

Hi guys!

I was one problem in TruckersMP application, he asked the user to downgrade the version of ETS2, I did it still did not work. TruckersMP reinstalled, deleted the folder it Document and restarted, it worked, he asks to inform in which so choose.

However, he still asks to downgrade. I've taken the beta mode, public, and yet no signs of life.

GtkHjDb.png

Help me!

17 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Luke S. [GO/BR] said:

I do not know what to do :(

Check if in the Documents folder, on the ETS2 folder there are some folders called 1.25_profile 1.24_profile... Etc and delete them, make a backup of them first! 

Try to re-download the MP (To repair any corrupted file) and if it doesn't work go to your Steam Library > Right click on ETS2 > Proprieties > Local files > Verify integrity of game cache.

Uninstall ETS 2, delete all local content...

Then,

Goto  C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\Steamapps

and delete the ETS 2 folder (your save files are in my documents).

Then goto steam and redownload & install ETS 2 single player then boot it up make sure everything is working then install the multiplayer mod (latest from the website, https://truckersmp.com/download and it should work.

3 hours ago, 3567 said:

Uninstall ETS 2, delete all local content...

Then,

Goto  C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\Steamapps

and delete the ETS 2 folder (your save files are in my documents).

Then goto steam and redownload & install ETS 2 single player then boot it up make sure everything is working then install the multiplayer mod (latest from the website, https://truckersmp.com/download and it should work.

But I reinstall ETS2 yesterday precisely because of this! And the ETS2 have actualized. The error have in TruckersMP application

On 26/10/2016 at 7:12 PM, [SK] - TeR*Qiu Ye said:

The current version is 1.25.3, and this version also support in MP.

You can update the game in Steam.

Good luck! 

But I reinstalled the ETS2 in Steam in the Monday, day of updating. 

Did not work!
I will wait the next update of TruckersMP, that is it!

Edited by Luke S. [GO/BR]