TSR Changes

Seanster

Hi there @Seanster,

What is the current address of your website? I searched -  thesimulatorradio.com -  but couldn't find it?

Highway Ghost

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

...and so.... it begins. I probably shouldn't comment, but meh. I think ETR/TSR is slowly losing its grasp on what people want and where it originated from. By widening their audience, they hope to increase listeners, but actually all it will do is even further distance themselves from the community that helped to start it all. Next you will be telling me that people within your management team want to drop the VTC altogether! :P

That said, it's your choice. Do whatever you feel like.

BigDave1985

@Bigdave (GB)  How is TSR losing its grasp on what people want? It still plays awesome tunes, it still holds twice weekly convoys. All that is happening is its expanded it's audience to other simulator games.

As for the VTC, as long as I'm in charge we are not going anywhere. We will always be part of the trucking community.

@MrHarv  Like I said TSRVTC will not be changing.

Seanster.... TSR has been losing touch with the community long before you even joined. Ask most people and they will agree that TSR now has a bad name for itself amongst the community. It has a bad reputation. Also, just because you might be in charge of the VTC, doesn't mean you have the final say in what stays or goes. I'd check with the powers above first.

Don't think I majorly dislike TSR though. I still have a soft spot for the VTC and the radio station. I just wish more was done several months ago to try and keep the radio and VTC down the straight and narrow and not letting it run off course. The fact a load of DJs, drivers and people in the management team all left in a very short space of time, clearly showed that something wasn't being done right.

BigDave1985

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived