Why doesnt my ETS2MP start after Update?

NicoNugis

Question

When you read the title, i do know how to fix it and if you have the same problem, then i know how you might be able to fix it.

After few updates at the past i have gotten notes about having a ,,unsupported game version,, every time update comes out.

after you download the update,you still get the itsact same notification. Yes,i also fell into confusion and wondered,am i ever able to play ETS2MP?

I watched one youtube video and i was advized to open steam and find ,,Euro truck simulator 2,,. Keep the arrow on the ,,Euro truck simulator title,, and right click it.

After you gave done tgat, move down and open ,,properties,,.. Click ,,Betas,, and you select a version of the game ETS2 recommends you to pick.

By it i mean that, after i tried to open up the game earlyer and got a notification, it advized me,which version i need to have,to open the game.

(for excample ,,Euro Truck Simulator 2v. 1.25.2.2s,,)

Good luck!

10 answers to this question

Hello @Rhime;

Please be sure you have selected:  None - Opt Out of All Beta Programs 

(Steam > Library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > Betas > Opt Out of All Beta Programs)

have you made sure that your game in steam is the current update 1.25 version? if not, then go to preferences and then to beta's and update to the current version, then update MP and everything should sync together and work :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.