Delete Account

Crischi94

Question

Hello there,

I just wanted to ask, how I can delete my account and all its belongings out of this f*****g system?

I didn't find any button for that!

This system is so f******d up, that I never want to come back. So my account should be deleted! As fast as possible!
And all information and details, that come belong this account should be removed instantly, too. For example my steam username and all three videos of me on YouTube, that I never accepted to be uploaded there! Is that possible, please?

Thanks, only for deleting everything, for nothing else!

Kind regards
Crischi94

Edited by FirestarteR93
censored some parts of the post

11 answers to this question

I'll have to disappoint you, but as @CaptainKostaZ said, we do not delete users' profiles (otherwise, every banned troll will request his profile to be deleted, so he can re-register with fresh account)

However, your profile can be "locked" if you request for it at [email protected] (if you change your decision, you can ask later for it to be removed)

(from game rules)

Other Notes

Administrators reserve the right to kick or ban you from the Truckers MP servers at any point if needed. We ask that if you are banned that you create a ban appeal and not private message any member of the staff team. We don't delete a user's account at the request of. We can only perm ban him.

12 minutes ago, Crischi94 said:

all three videos of me on YouTube, that I never accepted to be uploaded there! Is that possible, please?

I don't have a clue about which youtube videos you mean, but that's unlikely to happen, because they are obviously owned by their authors (aka we can't force them to remove the videos)

Edited by FirestarteR93
  • Upvote 2

Hey,

As far I know they can just perma ban you they can't delete your profile.So beware that if you want your account to be removed it would likely be perma banned.

• Upvote 1

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

To be quite honest, I don't think having your picture online or on youtube is copyright. Steam is a public platform, to which youcanmark private, but your account can still be found by anyone who searches you. So to say youdon't want your face online is a little excessive in the fact that it's already online on your steam account. Also any other site or applications that use your steam, you would have had to accept for it to be on there. If you're that concerned, my advice would be to change the image from your face to another one.. Either that opr plastic surgery so they won't recognise that it wasyou.. lol

Have a good day dude, chin up yeah, life ain't that bad :P

Ok,

now I have a very big problem with that.
I understand the argument with recreating the profile of trolls.
BUT:

1. In the german law I always have the right, that all of my stored data and its belongings have to be removed, when I request it. As if I never existed.
2. If I don't want others to have my data I could delete user accounts. If a service is being hacked, my data won't be lost. But if the service keeps my account my data could be lost in ANY future hacking attack (that chance can never be 0%!)
What can I do, if my data will get public to a hacker?

The YouTube-Videos:
There are three reports on me, that endet in a ban (I could write a roman to that, but I don't want to argue with that, because deleting my account is more simple and no one would care anyways)
All three reports were made with a YouTube-Link. In that YouTube-Video you can see both, my public and everywhere used Gamer-Tag and my profile picture, that clearly shows my face. For public use ingame this was ok. But I don't want it to be visible public on YouTube. So if you can't delete the videos, removing the link aut of the ban would be a first step!

So ok, I'm really very angry about TruckersMP, because of thousand things, as you may have noticed in my first post. Sorry for that. I never wanted to disbehave. If I can talk to someone in a normal way, we can talk about everything. I'm a person, that wants some respect, so I'll respect you as persons, too.

Kind regards
Crischi94

Hi,

Well as long as you enter MP you are accepting some rules..which rules say that your bans won't be deleted from your profile and the fact it shows your face is your problem because you added your face on steam, something you should have expected when you play a game that everyone is free to record and upload on youtube.

Edited by CaptainKostaZ
Typo.

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

It's not the problem, that I don't want my face on the internet.
The problem is, that I want decide, where it is.

And only because my face is on public in steam it is not allowed to use from everyone. This is called copyright.
It is my picture of my face and it is forbidden for everyone to use it in any ways, without asking me. So it is not allowed to upload it to YouTube. That is also the reason why so many videos on YouTube are blocked, because there was a short sequence use GEMA protected music. It's just the same.

By the way: This is NOT my Twitter account!

And I accepted, that bans or other punishments won't be deleted out of my account. But that is not the point of interest. All I asked for was, that the link of the YouTube-Videos would be taken out of them.

Kind regards
Crischi94