FPS DROP

scarxex

Question

Hello everyone.

I need help urgently, because this problem just hitting other players who are close to me.

Come on. WANT TO LEAVE CLEAR THAT THIS PROBLEM IS ONLY EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2 MULTIPLAYER! I always play with FPS caught 60, but a few days here, my FPS is falling '' out of nowhere '' I'm playing quietly and FPS plummets to 1 and the game hangs for a few seconds (5/15). Even if you have a few people in my TAB, 2 or 10, does not matter, it always happens! When you have many players in the TAB this problem intensifies.

I've updated driver, I have done with cleaning programs (Advanced System Care and CCleaner) and to no avail.

Please help me!

6 answers to this question

Hello @scarxex

Try playing Euro truck simulator 2 by optimizing the graphics settings. I hope that clears up the problem.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

What are your system specifications and what graphics settings are you using in-game? 

Did one day you were in-game and your FPS randomly dropped to a low value and stayed that way and is still like that now?

Did you turn on your computer one morning and opened ETS 2 MP  to find that your game is lagging horribly.

Have you tried running the game in single player to see if you have good FPS on there?

Could be a system hardware problem if it was working fine before.

We have to clear everything here,

Hi everyone,
I have some free time, but I was looking to optimize the drivers. My graphics card is a Radeon HD 5670, and the driver is updated. I downloaded this driver support '' Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta '' on the AMD side, and yet resolved, but even so, thanks to all who tried to help me!