How to be reasonable on the road?

NicoNugis

When your on the road, there are some factors which can distract you and wanna go and ignore all the rules.

Here are some tips i use when i drive!

1.  Dont start speeding,use ,,cruise control,,. It makes sure your relaxed and you will forget about accelorating.

set a speed which is perfect for you and sit back.

2. If possible,keep distance with the trucker front of you. It can be common that trucker front of you might glitch

at some point and you end up at his rear. There is no good explicable reason, why many people drive close to eachother

in high speeds(I have also personally glitched for a second or three after some time)

3. (useful tip in traffic jams) Leave turning point free for other truckers, possibly a trucker wants to turn the opposite route your

heding towards. While truckers front of you are haulted, you can make sure other truckers can finish their turn. You dont

allways afto stick to the rear of the truck at front of you. Also no reason to overtake in such areas, it only gets you in trouble.

4. When someone is rushing and and wants to come front of you,its best and resonable of you to let him do it. We all understand

its not friendly in any way but atleast its good for your reputation on the road. 

How reasonable are you on the roads of Euro truck simulator 2?

1) Don't mind speeding as long as you can control your truck. Yes, I also speed.

2) Not 100% sure but somewhere in the rules I think it mentions something about a distance of 100M?

3) Yup. Agree there.

4) I shall not slow down or change direction. I'm recording always on MP and will always have vid evidence of them ramming me. ^_^

twitter.pngyoutube.png

@NicoNugis,

thanks for sharing your experiences.

On ‎24‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 2:21 AM, NicoNugis said:

2. If possible,keep distance with the trucker front of you. It can be common that trucker front of you might glitch

at some point and you end up at his rear. There is no good explicable reason, why many people drive close to eachother

in high speeds(I have also personally glitched for a second or three after some time)

A modest remark of mine to the above:

It is always possible (and reasonable) to keep a safety distance to other vehicles.

Nobody can predict other drivers behavior.

Hint:

Make your safety distance approximately half of the vehicles speed in meters (or miles).

Example:

1. Vehicles speed 90 km/h  =>  safety distance ~ 45 to 50 meters
2. Vehicles speed 50 km/h  =>  safety distance ~25 to 30 meters.

~ Joao

• 3 weeks later...
  • Sunort locked this topic

Archived