Mavimineqc

Question

9 answers to this question

Hi, 

Did you try this->            Steam->Library->Euro Truck Simulator 2->Properties->Betas->None-Opt out off all beta programs

After do that, follow these->>> Steam->Euro Truck Simulator 2-> Properties-> Local Files-> Verify integrity of game cache

Probably these solve your problem, but if not, please let us know that.

TruckersMP Retired Team Member  EN/TR

3 hours ago, bluesbass said:

Hi, 

Did you try this->            Steam->Library->Euro Truck Simulator 2->Properties->Betas->None-Opt out off all beta programs

After do that, follow these->>> Steam->Euro Truck Simulator 2-> Properties-> Local Files-> Verify integrity of game cache

Probably these solve your problem, but if not, please let us know that.

all file is there, it's not that

3 hours ago, MP4PLW said:

Hello.Maybe you incorrectly set the multiplayer.Setting:steam-steamapps-common-ETS2.Install and be sure to leave feedback here.

I don't know what do you mean, can you explain

3 hours ago, mati216 said:

reinstall

i try but it's still not work

2 hours ago, ballyhighlandlad said:

Also make sure you have no mods enables which are not compatible with the Multiplayer mod.

i have no mod, it's not that

I'm talking about setting multiplayer!Check and see where you have it installed.Reinstall the multiplayer in the specified folder.The folder is in the folder Steam-next-steamapps-next common-next-Euro Truck Simulator 2(in this folder you install the multiplayer).Here is the link of the multiplayer https://truckersmp.com/download.

I hope now clearly explained?About the work you've done to accomplish your goal.

Agreeing with @MP4PLW Download the latest  update from the link he provided, you may be on an older version. 

If you used an old installer to re-install the multiplayer then that's why.

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last post on October 27.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff