heyhococo

Calais>Duisburg Road: Information and Alternative Routes

Guest ^^Mr.Wolf^^ ~[CZ/ENG]

@heyhococo Nice helpful Guide ;) Thanks 

Best Regards : RedWolfTV

I like to use these ''busy roads'' its sometimes fun to drive on them, because there is lot of other truckers driving on them and so you can just chill out and drive, but sometimes there is lot of rule breakers for example ramming or doing bad overtakes and just hit you and ruin your game play.

Guest Jean-Marc

De temps en temps, j'aime bien prendre la route Calais - Duisburg.

Thank you for this guide. Today there are many accidents & traffic jams (like every day). But I think it's better that the Calais-Duisburg road is the "new" (I know, It's been a while) Rotterdam, Europoort because there's more fun to drive with much people on this long road. Only Rotterdam wasn't so long and there you really only had to stand.

Sometimes the whole point of the TruckersMP platform is to be amongst other players, so I would believe people would like to go on the C-D as it’s the busiest, even thought it can be annoying sometime 

However, it’s very useful indeed, but the C-D is usually fun even if it’s full of trolls.

Guest POPTOYS

This will be quite half my business. Thank you.

I guess most people go this way anyways to get into the chaos, i've been taking that route a cupple of times just to see the chaos every now and then, but this route is deffinitly faster.