Calais>Duisburg Road: Information and Alternative Routes

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calais to Duisburg Road: Information and Alternative Routes   Hi!   I’ve decided to write this thread as some advice for people who want to avoid the Calais to Duisburg road in ETS

U failed at first picture, thats the long way, if u go Rott-> Amsterdam and then south it is very short trip... but you know you didnt have to make that tutorial xD people use that road because the

Since the traffic is so heavy on Duisburg - Calais I always use this route. A friend of mine doubt that it is faster so we tried it and it is faster.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2021 at 8:48 AM, rec.czesiu[PL/EN] said:

Is that true, Duisburg City is non collision zone?

As a test, yes. Nothing permanent has been announced yet.

Kind regards,

StateCA

Driver for: Bruijn Logistics

Twitch.tv/TruckersMP_Official - Come say hi!

Stream schedule | Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

Thx For Inform ❤️

Kind Regards,
                                                                                             Scanva Diesel A/S

TruckersMP Driver

“A great future doesn’t require a great past.”

3 hours ago, Angelforgamers said:

Why hell you guys want to avoid calais duisburg road,calais duisbueg Road is the star of truckersmp,and people only play truckersmp for calais duisburg road

Mainly because the area in and around Calais and Duisburg is contaminated with incompetent, rude and ignorant players whos main goal seems to be to become the next main actor in one of the "idiots on the road" videos.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1