• 2 weeks later...

Players of TruckersMp should by a shame to ramming others!!!!! god damn

you need more active admins to check the roads :P

report will work but so answer ?

The routes are ok!?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Calais-Duisburg route is a quick option.

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

It is a magnificent idea to provide this alternative ways all the traffic that one sees in the C-D; but I'm sincere and I don't think of many fruits, since most of those who use C-D (including myself) is to be able to meet more players and thus have a more realistic sense of simulation.In addition, everything that enters that route mostly knows the risks that it faces when entering there and therefore must be prepared for them; But providing an alternative route is more for when one is making deliveries or for X reason should take care of "Camion-Load-Trailer", there these routes are very functional!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...