heyhococo

Calais>Duisburg Road: Information and Alternative Routes

Guest Fred Flintstone

Thanks For Info <3 

It's interesting to see, that Calais-Duisburg has already been a pain back in 2016 :D

But i'm still wondering, why are so many people using that route in the first place? Are there especially good jobs? A really nice, scenic area? Or do people just enjoy meeting lots of other people (and trolls) on that route?

hallo, I'm wondering is it safe (like not bannable) to drive back and forth from Calais to duisburg (vice versa) using the country road without any deliveries or such? Well I know basic traffic rules, when and when not to overtake , the road signs even the lines on the road and I know my speed limits, I'm just enjoying the number of players there and some heavy to small traffic.

9 hours ago, Ji-eun said:

hallo, I'm wondering is it safe (like not bannable) to drive back and forth from Calais to duisburg (vice versa) using the country road without any deliveries or such? Well I know basic traffic rules, when and when not to overtake , the road signs even the lines on the road and I know my speed limits, I'm just enjoying the number of players there and some heavy to small traffic.

@Ji-eun,

according to game rule §2.6, "Repeatedly driving to and from an area of high population with no aim other than to cause more traffic" is regarded as useless traffic and therefore is a bannable offence.

Really great guide, I know that the guys I play ETS with don't like it when we have to use the C-D route so I know they'll be happy about this.

Great alternative routes, some interesting options like going via the UK.

I don’t intend this comment as rude, but if you don’t want to interfere with the traffic on the road, why bother even playing on TruckersMP? I understand playing with friends, but the whole point is to play with other people.

On 6/23/2019 at 11:46 AM, Joao Rodrigues said:

@Ji-eun,

according to game rule §2.6, "Repeatedly driving to and from an area of high population with no aim other than to cause more traffic" is regarded as useless traffic and therefore is a bannable offence.

With the latest update this rule was removed 

I think one of the main problems on this road and in Duisburg, is double trailers. People don't know how to drive with a double trailer, and then when they get stuck coming out of a company, it just causes another big problem. Maybe banning Double Trailers in Duisburg might actually help a little bit.

Здравствуйте. Подскажите как открыть всю карту? Еду допустим, мне крестики, а другие туда прозжают, как быть?