Calais>Duisburg Road: Information and Alternative Routes

heyhococo

Thanks for the useful post.I use this route when the D-C road is crowded.

really excellent a route but now there are troll players on that route.I think found a new alternative route is needed, which is not troll players.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the only real reason why this is so popular is because it’s fun to see what happens with so many players there which increases population and also it’s a favorite route for YouTubers because there is so much chaos which also increases population because people want to see YouTubers

When a truck crash on the C-D road, people are screaming "You are a fck.. bad driver" but we forgot that truck crashes can happend.. But on the road we forgot it, we are angry and we want that the player that make the accident get's banned... 

This alternative is very good for drivers that driving for real and not for fun but mostly we forget that alternative way and we are driving like's the GPS told us.

For the topic, +1 from me.

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"

I want to add one more, Calais - Düsseldorf - Duisburg route.

I think most of you guys already know about this route, but I want to suggest it one more time.

I'm sure that it will be one of the good choices if you need any repairs. B)

6FD196128ADB008B881A4F4938A1F5FB0D8E919E

I love the original route of C-D so much, but I also like the alternative route that I mentioned above and sometimes consider it for peaceful repairs. :P

I finally got around to fixing some of the map images today, so I've added: Map of C>D road, Alt route between Brussels and Duisburg via Amsterdam and Brussels to Calais via UK.

I will soon be making some better images including an entire alternative route rather than just short sections, when I get the opportunity to add it :)

Nice to know, thanks! :) You can go much more faster if you don't use the country road. I know it seems like the country road is shorter, but going to duisburg or calais by autobahn is more productive, if you want to drive fast from Duisburg to Calais or from Calais to Duisburg. Another problem is, that Calais (or Roscoff, for all who have France DLC) is the nearest city for all players who coming from the south in which you can go to the UK, so especially on the junction in the southern of calais are very many players.

5b62dd553c2e9_Calaisjunction.thumb.jpg.e098a54aee5b6467a6a3801b4d797913.jpg

And one more problem is, that you can only go to calais with the train from the UK or with the street from the south, but the most players use the street.

5b62dd4b11bd0_Calaiseingang.jpg.aa380be374797ece3f57f394e811de2e.jpg

Have a great day guys :D

Hello heyhococo

This routes are very good alternative for the Calais-Duisburg. :) I think the fastest route to drive from Calais to Duisburg is the alternative route Calais -> Lille -> Liege -> cologne -> Dusseldorf -> Duisburg 

And this route is a good and a fast option for players who have a low computer.