Calais>Duisburg Road: Information and Alternative Routes

heyhococo

On 2/25/2021 at 12:55 AM, Joao Rodrigues said:

Mainly because the area in and around Calais and Duisburg is contaminated with incompetent, rude and ignorant players whos main goal seems to be to become the next main actor in one of the "idiots on the road" videos.

I also want to appear in Tony's idiot on the roads video BTW??

• 3 weeks later...

i couldn't read all the comments and ideas about duisburg problem but i suggest if possible, stop the game producing jobs from duisburg and to duisburg may reduce the traffic in and around it. yes, zero jobs.
i am a new player also. and i was not aware of the congestion until i arrive there with a job. and new players cause the problem. trolls will be left by theirselves in duisburg and managing the server will be much easier.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, AABattery said:

Maybe like for a day or two the admins can close off the C-D road and make people go elsewhere.

This will be a lot of work for the Admeens. But I think people will go around the Duisburg-Calais road and not find new beautiful places in ETS, although there are a lot of nice places. 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

On 4/25/2021 at 1:34 PM, /:\Pedro/:\ said:

There are many secondary roads but not discovered by many. I don't think Calai-Duisburg has anything special.

People drive there because it's busy, and most of them installed TMP to play with others. And others just drive there to hack or troll, so that road is special for those people 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

On 2/27/2021 at 4:41 AM, Angelforgamers said:

I also want to appear in Tony's idiot on the roads video BTW??

This is exactly what happens when TruckersMP is promoted in a way which gives the audience the idea of TruckersMP being a place for people to behave recklessly.

It attracts the like which leads to more incidents, more videos... you get the picture.

• Awesome! 1

21 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

This is exactly what happens when TruckersMP is promoted in a way which gives the audience the idea of TruckersMP being a place for people to behave recklessly.

It attracts the like which leads to more incidents, more videos... you get the picture.

Yea. But if it wasn't for that, would Sim 1 have 4800 players? I doubt it.

• True Story 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this, but I personally think that those who goes from Duisburg to Calais are usually go there, because they like the chaos and traffic jams. But for those Who whis to avoid this mess this guide is usefull. Personally if I have to go from

Duisburg to Calais, then I just go down to west Germany and then go through Belgium on the motorways.

• Like 1