Calais>Duisburg Road: Information and Alternative Routes

heyhococo

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Alyar27 [Ec] said:

What friends, in my opinion C / D is full of trolling and children, why not create another road of traffic, so we can travel more quiet and without so much accident, my opinion would be BERN / TORINO

If you take Route 1 east out of Zurich, then head south before you get to the A14 and head towards Milano.. I absolutely love that route through the Alps and really wish more people would take it. It's so beautiful and more challenging than most of the other roads. The curves and hills would force people to keep their speed down. I would really enjoy it.

knepgi-5.png

If you can send an image of the route, we will make a decision together, we will call our groups and we will go.

3 minutes ago, Curve said:

Si toma la Ruta 1 al este de Zurich, diríjase hacia el sur antes de llegar a la A14 y diríjase a Milano. Me encanta esa ruta a través de los Alpes y realmente deseo que más personas la tomen. Es tan hermoso y más desafiante que la mayoría de las otras carreteras. Las curvas y las colinas obligarían a las personas a mantener su velocidad baja. Realmente lo disfrutaría.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I agree with you because Calais Duinsburg route often is getting very hight traffics jam when there is a super population there on the server Euro 2 

As he said, he recommends to everyone that roleplay here to take alternative roads

More faster, more easy and you can help avoiding traffics jams there