Calais>Duisburg Road: Information and Alternative Routes

heyhococo

• 2 weeks later...

Alternative route will not work in my opinion. I mean we have soooo many bad players on MP who are going through C-D on purpose just to make our route harder or just to crash to someone and have a laugh of it. It is a good point for those good players to avoid it however Nav already is changing route to the alternative one.

Thanks for Info, but i am sure this route are little busy now.To be honest most of the people on C-D route takes random trailer and drives for fun. If you drive once in C-D route you will meet different people from across the world. Even when you take a normal job in Calais - Duisburg it shows alternate route but people go blindly to the main C-D route.:D

UxiKSFa.png

UPDATE: I’ve updated the post to reflect some recent in game changes regarding the GPS and the new routes it takes avoiding C>D Road.

I would strongly advise checking https://traffic.krashnz.com/ before going around or through C>D Road, as the quickest route can depend because of the GPS updates in the latest versions of ETS2.

• 2 weeks later...

I think drivers in cars or without trailers should have to use the motorway as they can just block up the C-D Route for truckers with urgent deliveries, and with the amount of people using the route at the moment, there are multiple crashes and plenty of blocking this can be quite annoying for drivers as you can enter the route with 0 damage and leave with 40+ on your trailer which makes the job pointless if you're just trying to gain cash and xp 

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's nice how other players help other players.:)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Portuguese: Sabendo que Duisburg - Calais tem uma grande demanda de players e preciso usar uma rota alternativa.

~ Parabéns pela iniciativa de postar alguns rotas alternativas!

Atenciosamente,

Santos.

English: Knowing that Duisburg - Calais has a great demand for players and need to use an alternative route.

~ Congratulations on the initiative to post some alternative routes!

Regards,

Santos.