Calais>Duisburg Road: Information and Alternative Routes

heyhococo

• 2 weeks later...

And now with the server cap being rasied to 3500, expect even more chaos on that road. I'll take a job and just drive through it for recording purposes. On Jan 7th, i was doing a convoy (that didn't wait for me) and i ended up getting stuck in a traffic jam.

This road will continue to be used. Unless it is to be remapped to have more lanes or even be a divided road with a medium. Or if the GPS diverts deliveries around the road. Or the road gets removed from the game and be replaced with say dead end roads that leave to like gas stations. But of course, nothing will really change until the whole country gets the touchup.

• Like 1

i can only say this subject was moved so many times i cant even remember when was a first post about it  ohhh this includes Traffic management and all diversion around  Rotterdam Port in peak times and u dont need tutorial for that is just common sense to avoid such a traffic and continue your journey :rolleyes:

Edited by HUSKY JOANNA

9078daf64360210f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Always better to use a different route as you dont run as high a risk of your trailer either never making it to destination or truck failing on you 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

On 1/30/2017 at 5:08 PM, _ThEAssasiN_ said:

for those WHO unknown it will be helpful thanks for posting !

who do you mean, new players ?

i guess before joining servers is quite important to have a look on forum isnt? check what's where 

Rotterdam Port is quite common subject with traffic info included especially at Sundays

9078daf64360210f.jpg

10 hours ago, HUSKY JOANNA said:

who do you mean, new players ?

i guess before joining servers is quite important to have a look on forum isnt? check what's where 

Rotterdam Port is quite common subject with traffic info included especially at Sundays

yes i do mean newbie players.

cCc

On 10/23/2016 at 9:01 PM, heyhococo said:

I think the best way is go into a traffic jam. :) You will see a lot of ,,bad drivers,, and sometimes it´s so funny :) But when you dont have time, and you don´t want wasting your time, go around roud Calais to Duisbur is the best way. :)         

Edited by FirestarteR93
Removed the huge quote of the 1st post

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...