Calais>Duisburg Road: Information and Alternative Routes

heyhococo

funny thing is about 80% of the server population each day is literly on one road  and four citys ,  but only 5% of them got actually a reason to be there... 

the majority are Trolls , Chaos Tourists , Idiots , GTA Kids and Fanbois. 

i also think the the job/fright marked need a tweak to dry this scumswamp out.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was a really helpful article some players might want to avoid the classic Duisburg-Calais route. Thank you!

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One of the busiest route by the TMP since there are several ways to do it, one of the exits can be and alternatives.

1. Dormunt-Calais
  2. Lille - Duisburg
  3. Cologne - Calais
  4. Duisburg - Dover

best regards.

Quiber

Best Regards.

Quiber

2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb

Rules | Support System | Feedback | Ban Appeal | Recruitment | Reports

I think reckless drivers should take a good look at this article

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Most driven, yet most ungoverned road in TMP. I´ve spent 10 minutes on sim1 after the rework of rules and the new patch and I am not going to spend a single second there anymore.
Everyone drives like an absolute maniac, cars are trying to trigger EBS all day and the speed limit has been moved up to 150kph (like that was going to help people that can´t drive straight anyway), people are trying to overtake in curves, over straight lines into oncoming traffic and rather cut you off than stay behind you. Then even if you take the 4 hours of time to upload footage and report someone the answer is "well that was a-ok, we couldn´t see any reckless driving in that situation." You f*ing WHAT? 
You either want to be a simulation with enforced traffic rules or Need for Speed just with trucks. Get your head straight.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The TruckersMP team is constantly releasing new updates in the cities of Calais, Duisburg and on the road, but I'm sure most of the players (except beginners) are bored with this road. The only reason this road is crowded is because the other roads are empty. No one wants to drive alone on an empty highway. ETS2 has a map that is too large for TruckersMP players to be evenly distributed (along with DLCs). That's why it's so normal for players to gather in a certain area. It's up to us to find another popular road.

Best Regards,

Sowren

Steam | TruckersMP | World of Trucks | Discord

Report a Player | Support | Feedback | Appeal Your Ban