Game wont let me start it a second time?!

NilWo

Question

Game wont Open when I start it a second Time

So, when I have played some Multiplayer (ETS2 or ATS)  and then I close the Game, then for example i want to open it again after a few Minutes, the Game won´t start. It just Crashes.

The only fix I have found by now is to restart my whole Computer! This is extremely annoying because if im for example in a convoy and somehow I need to exit my Game - I will have to restart my PC (wich takes about 5-6 minutes). 

Has anybody got a fix for this?

7 answers to this question

Hi there,

Have you tried reinstalling the multiplayer mod? If not I recommend you do that. If it carries on, try and go into singleplayer and set the game to windowed mode. Also, give it around 5 minutes to load.

Try launching ETS2 MP as administrator, disable some DLCs, deactivate all mods, verify game cache, etc.

Try also reinstalling ETS2 MP aswell.

There also is a topic on the forums that talk about this problem. I'm afraid there is no confirmed fix about this at the moment but I will link them topic for you.

1 hour ago, ArmiNNN said:

Hello :)

Run as administrator.

Doenst work..

1 hour ago, Pheonix_Twitch said:

Hi there,

Have you tried reinstalling the multiplayer mod? If not I recommend you do that. If it carries on, try and go into singleplayer and set the game to windowed mode. Also, give it around 5 minutes to load.

Try launching ETS2 MP as administrator, disable some DLCs, deactivate all mods, verify game cache, etc.

Try also reinstalling ETS2 MP aswell.

There also is a topic on the forums that talk about this problem. I'm afraid there is no confirmed fix about this at the moment but I will link them topic for you.

I tried it all - nothing works. This is so annoying!!

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - last reply on October 24

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff