should ban cars and trucks with no trailers on the Calais to Dusseldorf road

chipmunk197

Suggestion Name: help the road to Calais 
Suggestion Description:

ban cars and trucks with no loads shouldn't be on that road because they dont have the need to be there anyways and then it wont be as busy and then you can go on the road like it was in mid September 

Why should it be added?:

should ban cars and trucks with no trailers on that road till its not as busy to make it less busy at peak times 

Actually the rules already stated that

Useless traffic in excessively high population areas - UPDATED

Useless traffic in excessively high population areas such as Europoort, Rotterdam or the Calais to Duisburg road. Driving without reason to and from or anything similar. If you are in the area of Europort, you are expected to use the port or you are running the risk of punishment.

Players can be banned if they don't follow this rule, so i think there's no need for something like this at the moment.

• Upvote 1

Hi there,

As already mentioned by a few above, this is already in the rules (in a different wording context), so this is just re-emphasising the point of useless traffic on Calais-Duisburg road.

Also, @heyhococo puts it perfectly in my opinion. You would need a permanent admin watching over that road 24/7 for your suggestion to work, which of course, isn't going to happen.

Yes, there are issues with that road, buts its not down to Cars or trucks. It down to the people who can't drive them properly, and respect the rules.

Overall, I don't think this is needed, so a -1 from me.

Highway Ghost

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

I am sad about the south amrica server qualque bullshit they let not connect more so will not play in the south amrica. I will play on other servers. why is empty is banishing the other atoa see doferença quantity of people from other servers to south america and very large. many Brazilian out of south america and vam to other servers. I'm new to servodor and I'm leaving.the friend of the forum said that so is only banned for three hours because I am banned des yesterday sa seven hours of the night and I'm so far I am banned. lebrando I'm Brazilian

As long as everyone follows the rules, there no need to stop people doing what they want, some people like to drive busy roads with trailers, without trailers or in a car. It's not fair to say anyone and everyone who drives a car or a truck without a trailer on these roads at peak times should be banned or removed. All there needs to be is tough restrictions on ramming, overtaking and other such rule breaks.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, megadethsteve666 said:

As long as everyone follows the rules, there no need to stop people doing what they want, some people like to drive busy roads with trailers, without trailers or in a car. It's not fair to say anyone and everyone who drives a car or a truck without a trailer on these roads at peak times should be banned or removed. All there needs to be is tough restrictions on ramming, overtaking and other such rule breaks.

because and and only the south america that have that silly, because I've been on other servers in the same way I walk in south america and I'm not banned, if the speed limit america south and 110 km I walk 100km and just because I I step on the track I'm banned. if fossa in real life would have to hold all the cars and trucks in the world because everyone respects these laws. have people her in servodor soth america who is speaking words that offends is not banned I passed one that spoke to me and he ta her playing and I'm not because I spent on the Feixa, and this it the rule that it is forbidden to speak words that offends

On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:45 PM, carlosrenato14 said:

the first time was banned took three days

unless you've been banned multiple times for the same offence, i.e. causing an accident, trolling or overtaking in areas of low Frames Per Second, then you wont get a severe ban, unless you are seen purposely ramming, overtaking, hacking or any other major crimes, especially in areas such as Rotterdam, Amsterdam and on the Calais-Duisburg road. its simple.

As the admins always say, if you feel you've been unfairly banned, either make an appeal or send an email to the feedback email explaining how you feel on the situation, complaining on the forums wont get you anywhere in reality.

-1 Cars and trucks without trailers should be allowed on that road, even during the traffic jam, its unfair that they are not. Just because someone wants to be on that road in the traffic in their car or truck without a trailer that doesn't meant they should not be allowed. Its nice to see the variety in the traffic and more realistic too. Besides cars and trucks without trailers are not that big of a problem, removing them won't make much of a difference at all. Cars are not that big and do not add much to the traffic.

The biggest problem is trucks with trailers overtaking the line of traffic and then they end up causing the place to get jammed, I was there yesterday and truck after truck with trailers came past overtaking. I was also their a few days ago and despite the fact that an admin said in chat not to overtake, multiple trucks with trailers continued to overtake. I have seen a few cars overtake aswell but its pretty easy for them to get out of the way but trucks with trailer not so much and rarely will they f7, they will just sit there until the can get back into the lane or try to force their way through.

trucks with trailers overtaking end up causing things like this

tQD8v7g.png

they can't move back in and the oncoming traffic cannot move and then that causes the place to get jammed up

This is the other big problem

I2a5WqB.png

people not waiting their turn and ending up with multiple trucks with trailers turning out at the same time blocking the road which again end up causing a jam and if whats in the above image happens at both sides of the bridge then no one will go anywhere so cars and trucks without trailers are not really that big of a problem, banning them from that road isn't really going to do a whole lot and will hardly make a difference.

Edited by DavidOC93 | Killua

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

this game is a SIMULATOR after all, and you dont see people getting fines for driving with no trailer to pick one up. The problem is on the duisburg road that people dont follow simple traffic laws, but if they did, there wouldnt be half the problem.

• 1 year later...
On 22.10.2016 at 9:27 PM, Aestrial said:

Hi there,

As already mentioned by a few above, this is already in the rules (in a different wording context), so this is just re-emphasising the point of useless traffic on Calais-Duisburg road.

Also, @heyhococo puts it perfectly in my opinion. You would need a permanent admin watching over that road 24/7 for your suggestion to work, which of course, isn't going to happen.

Yes, there are issues with that road, buts its not down to Cars or trucks. It down to the people who can't drive them properly, and respect the rules.

Overall, I don't think this is needed, so a -1 from me.

Highway Ghost

In addition to the above-said, there are currently no major plans of restricting people's movements.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.