Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Scout car suggestion

DrumboyB

Suggestion Name:
VAC collors for scouts

Suggestion Description:
Hello, it would be great to be able to change the collours of the scout skin, so you can put them in the collors of youre own VAC.
I'm in a VAC who has it's own Scout team, but we would all like it if we can change the collours to the collours of our VAC.

Any example images

picture for example (my own vac collours)

Unt1345itled (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1).png

Why should it be added?:

this so people can she witch Scout cars are with witch VAC

So people know who are real scouts and who are not

It certainly is all good!But.When passes by me or I see this car,I have come to doubt who he is and what he wants.I'm playing recently,but in that time I have met only a maximum of 5 machines which are the appropriate people,the rest are just pilots!Go and afraid that he didn't mess with your cargo.
Here's to you and the scouts.;)

• Upvote 1

+ 1  from me! It might be an great idea for VAC/VTC's in ETS2 and i also hope it gets added, but it also means lot of work for the Developers! So its an good suggestion and i hope it gets added! :P 

On 10/21/2016 at 4:32 PM, MP4PLW said:

It certainly is all good!But.When passes by me or I see this car,I have come to doubt who he is and what he wants.I'm playing recently,but in that time I have met only a maximum of 5 machines which are the appropriate people,the rest are just pilots!Go and afraid that he didn't mess with your cargo.
Here's to you and the scouts.;)

hey sir Indeed I have seen more people say that. like a scout car leading a convoy nice, but how do I know you are scouting.

I'm a Scout Chef in the VAC I'm in and in this VAC we have the rule to communicate with our surroundings. This means that when I'm entering a city I let everyone in that city know a convoy is coming. This way they know whats going on. The number 1 rule is to communicate. This means the Scouts MUST speak english! thats a rule we have.

If you want more info just ask :P

GR DrumboyB :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Please use the search function next time as this has been suggested and rejected before.  Please also, as shown above, please follow the suggestion format.

Also for the skins for the VTC scouts would increase the download size as everyone would need it: unfair on those with slower internet or less storage. All VTCs would want their scout skins implemented which would be a huge download size and would always need to be kept up to date

Spoiler

Rejected

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.