Black Screen

RossFlys

There are plenty of things to do for this. @Leff12345 Mentions them aswell.

• Run the game as administrator
  • You can wait for it to get back into the game again as it is letting Singleplayer catch up to the Multiplayer
  • Run the Recommended run option. For example I get DirectX as Recommended
  • Remove the AI Drivers you have in your garages as they are working for you in Singleplayer time and when you teleport or sleep in-game, the AI Workers will have to catch up to Multiplayer.

These black screens has been mentioned a lot before. 

These 3 are a few examples.

Edit:

As @Net of Solider said further down

Press the start start buttom on ur keyboard and than go back in game agian :)

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Hello.  I see you're having this issue and i'm here to tell you i'm experiencing the same issue. I'm not clarified to say it is totally a bug but lately in my own mind it is. I was researching multiple post about your issue as well as multi post. It's come to the point were i'm just hoping something fixes this. That's really all I can say about it at this current moment in time so sorry that I was not able to help but I hope we can get this issue resolved.

@blakeisagamer12

From what I know this is a known issue and there are temporary solutions for these problems.

@Net of Solider

Yet another Solution!

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived