Engine mods for the latest game version??

Ry_707

Question

Hi guys,

is there engine mods that work in the latest game version??

i would like to put the Volvo 750hp engine in my underpowered MAN which I love.

Any links would be appreciated

I have trawled through the forums for an hour but couldn't find anything. Sorry if I have missed it I have bad eyesight

thanls

8 answers to this question

Meh, if you think the MAN is underpowered, better stay away from DAFs, Renaults and especially from the Iveco

Anyway, I think that was the thing, hope it still works: http://mods.wotmp.com/mod/man-tgx-750-hp.html

(how to install it: go in SP, go to a service & put the engine on, then save the game and use the save in MP)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:

Meh, if you think the MAN is underpowered, better stay away from DAFs, Renaults and especially from the Iveco

Anyway, I think that was the thing, hope it still works: http://mods.wotmp.com/mod/man-tgx-750-hp.html

(how to install it: go in SP, go to a service & put the engine on, then save the game and use the save in MP)

But the rules says:

Hacking/Speedhacking/Bug abusing

• Using artificial tools to change gameplay, using cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter or anything similar.

Using artificial tools to change gameplay

why should this allowed ? this will change the gameplay or nt ?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:

I think I went on renault, daf and iveco garages .... once a long time ago XD 

Tried this and the all trucks 750, it installed but didn't do anything to the stats on SP the only mod that worked was yellow trailer mod XD.  Then went on MP and loaded the save but it came up as could not locate the files With a red exclamation mark by the save. The mods didn't show up in MP either :-S

9 hours ago, [GER]Loading... said:

But the rules says:

Hacking/Speedhacking/Bug abusing

• Using artificial tools to change gameplay, using cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter or anything similar.

Using artificial tools to change gameplay

why should this allowed ? this will change the gameplay or nt ?

Yeah but that doesn't really give you any advantages that the other players can't get + its allowed modification:

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply on October 18.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff