TruckersMP Map Megathread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are back! https://map.truckersmp.com/   After some time in development are back with a new sidebar design and settings that save! We have lots of stuff planned for the future so

It's been a while... over 3 years to be exact since the last map update, but now it's finally here.   Release notes (v2019.10.1):  - ETS2 updated to include all current DLC  - ATS add

This function is very practical and makes it easy for me to find friends on the map!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Zonda R

I'm looking forward to more DLC modules. The most promising one is the Libya peninsula. I hope to meet with us early next year. I also look forward to new trucks, because to be honest, these trucks are tired of driving

On 17.12.2020 at 06:43, Zonda R said:

Daha fazla DLC modülü bekliyorum. En umut verici olanı Libya yarımadasıdır. Önümüzdeki yılın başlarında bizimle görüşmeyi umuyorum. Ayrıca yeni kamyonları da dört gözle bekliyorum çünkü dürüst olmak gerekirse, bu kamyonlar sürmekten yoruldu

It could be the new :D truck, not the DLC.

• 2 weeks later...

Some inspiration could be taken from IVAO's MAP! Their map is really good, has alot of features!

https://webeye.ivao.aero

• Like 1

signature.thumb.png.bfe2cc665caf77260e3320280c4eb0a7.png

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Signed by Kimba, the Portuguese Guy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• 3 weeks later...

This function is very practical and makes it easy for me to find friends on the map!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love it! 1

Kind regards
Shining Stars
TruckersMP -Driver

🇨🇳China Express Transportation Chief Operating Officer🇨🇳

Languages:   |  🇨🇳  🇬🇧 | 
Discord:
Shining Stars#4013  | steam| Forums | World of Trucks

That Was Amazing 🥰

Kind Regards,
                                                                                             Scanva Diesel A/S

TruckersMP Driver

“A great future doesn’t require a great past.”

• Luna changed the title to TruckersMP Map Megathread