TruckersMP Map Megathread

Krashnz

57 minutes ago, H_pro1 said:

I know that I can see if they are playing, but I cannot see that where they are driving. And I haven't actually seen that 'request spectate', how does it work?

I believe in you're friends list on steam click on there name and just to the right of the name is a small arrow click on that and you get a join game option or a watch option . ( they have to allow you to watch but it will flag up in game for them to see you're request) 

2 minutes ago, tattytate said:

I believe in you're friends list on steam click on there name and just to the right of the name is a small arrow click on that and you get a join game option or a watch option . ( they have to allow you to watch but it will flag up in game for them to see you're request) 

Ah, you meant that, I got it. My idea was to see where he is driving without him knowing (fe. uprising him) Making other people broadcast their screen is same as streaming.

Hopefully we can search were the others are driving via the website soon :) 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, tgp1994 said:

I was about to make a new topic for my question before I realized that the map wasn't associated with TruckersMP...

Quick question, what's up with the ATS live map? It's only showing players, but no actual map information. No roads or cities.

It has been answered. They're gonna wait until the ATS rescale update is released.

76561198060561409.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2017 at 1:59 PM, MISLcz said:

The map is broken in Firefox 50.1.0 - no trucks are showing. Can it be fixed please? Or is it some long-term bug in ets2map due to release of France?

I think it was because map building, not sure if there are other issues involved (maybe personal or hardware) hopefully it will return soon!

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

On 11/4/2016 at 9:46 PM, Krashnz said:

A look at an upcoming feature :)

I love how you have managed to show heavy traffic areas on this map.

Absolutely fantastic feature and I'm looking forward to this as it'll help me decide whether or not to avoid a certain default route ... especially the C-D country road :)

HUGE thank you and well done on this project!

Edited by [GB]pete_agreatguy

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

• 2 weeks later...