TruckersMP Map Megathread

Krashnz

I noticed that the map was updated a few moments ago.

This is good news for players who travel especially in the new areas of ??Austria to see the current traffic. Additionally, if necessary, can avoid crowded mountain roads during urgent deliveries.
It looks like the junction on the C-D road over Brussels is also up to date.

I hope the community will have a good time on the servers and have a look at the map if necessary.

7CiR6fh.png

Have fun and keep on trucking ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am looking forward to the improvement of TMP and hope that TMP will do as well as possible

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good morning @Krashnz,

It's been a while since the release of update 1.47 for Euro Truck Simulator 2 on TruckersMP [April 17]. I think it's worth taking a look at the areas that have been updated by SCS in the Germany Rework project. The cities and surroundings of Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Nurnberg and Erfurt require corrections on your map of online players.

cvjO1ZA.png

Also, the ProMods team recently [May 9] has made many changes in the form of rebuilding existing and adding completely new roads for players. Although there is quite a lot of it, I hope that someday you will be able to find time and update the map with the latest version of ProMods 2.65.

• 3 weeks later...