TruckersMP Map Megathread

Krashnz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One of the most useful tools that is offered.  Couldn't recommend it enough as it helps to monitor convoys and find friends :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is intentional but if you are are south UK and move the map up and down, it tends to shift left&right everytime you move it up&down. Sorry if the gif is kinda unclear due to lack of FPS but if you try it yourself as i did in the GIF you will notice it too.

bf6ff7b9193565d41b4a6bc93a6cc760.gif

Spoiler

• DevOps
20 hours ago, 3D Waffle said:

I don't know if this is intentional but if you are are south UK and move the map up and down, it tends to shift left&right everytime you move it up&down. Sorry if the gif is kinda unclear due to lack of FPS but if you try it yourself as i did in the GIF you will notice it too.

It's caused by the UK having a different coordinate system to the rest of the map. When you move over to the UK it switches and hence the little jump with the view

ETS2MapKrashnzTruckersMP Traffic 

2 hours ago, Krashnz said:

It's caused by the UK having a different coordinate system to the rest of the map. When you move over to the UK it switches and hence the little jump with the view

Alright, good to know then.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/17/2019 at 7:55 PM, ØuskilleЯ said:

Can there be some sort of privacy option added so people won't be able to find you with player search?

Im curious too about that. Sounds like good, I think we need some privacy on the map :mlg_doge:

Petrova

DC: Petrova#6591  |  VTC: Wolves™  |  My YT Channel  |  Languages what I speak: Hungarian, English, Russian

8 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Why, kinda the whole point of the map, same with the search in game! 

Yeah but privacy also exists. People would sometimes would like to drive without strangers following wherever they go. There is an option to turn off rich precense, and the same should be for the real time map.