Need help with game grash

Rubber_Duck_17

Question

Hey guys, I have been having a problem on ETS2MP this week where I can be driving for a random amount of time but then the game will just freeze, I get a buzzing down my headset and only thing I can do is hard reset my pc. Once I start pc back up it does a steam update every time, can this be related ?.

Any help would be appreciated.

u9rdgFB.jpg

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, stuarthorry80 said:

Hey guys, I have been having a problem on ETS2MP this week where I can be driving for a random amount of time but then the game will just freeze, I get a buzzing down my headset and only thing I can do is hard reset my pc. Once I start pc back up it does a steam update every time, can this be related ?.

Any help would be appreciated.

Clean your processor, this is not a crash.

I have had this problem to. After the update you will need to run all games as a admin. Then open ets2mp as an admin. The bata for steam is cuasing trubble so make sure you are not running steam bata. Also make sure that all steam files and game files are verified. A good way for steam is just reinstall but dont unistall. Gives a clean update of steam without having to redownload all your games. What I found was the last update disagreed with the previous one. I that doesnt work you could try reinstalling direct x. Also make sure your graphics driver is up to date. There has been a few issues with the new gforce updates witch there has been a patch out for. Some graphics cards are more efected than others soif you have a 1060 or higher then make sure it is always updated as soon as. Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

Hello,

Method
If your operating system Windows 7; please install Service Pack 1 and run the game again.
Steam > Library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game cache.
Delete your mod folders. 
Sevice Pack 1 1.png2.pngDownload
Method
Delete The Game And Install It Again.
Steam And Verify The Game Cache.
ETS2 MP install again.
None Of Them Did Not Work For You I Suggest To Reformat.