Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Kicked?! Confused :(

Ravenor

Question

Sorry if this is not the right place for this but I got kicked and I am confused as to why this has happened?

Apparently it said something about an accessory? But I cannot find anything on the rules page about anything being not allowed, Its not the horns, as just have the 4, two different types, no problem if I need to remove these, just never been an issue before.

I have the Griffin DLC pack, but have been using this for several days without any issue and seen others with parts from it.

I want to be clear, I'm not arguing against the kick, but Im rather confused by it as I am a long time player and never been kicked for anything accept being afk when in truck upgrade shop for a while.

The message itself popped up but I can never read the red text, and even what I could read made little sense, accessories could be anything!

Can anyone clear this up and help me find out what I am doing wrong? obviously unable to contact the admin (again could not read the red text, plus dont want to log back in and get kicked again)

Please help me? I do not want to be breaking any rules :(

18 answers to this question

Enable it again, open singleplayer and get rid of your trailer. Save, uninstall dlc and try MP again.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Schwarzmuller is just trailers isnt it?

I think I might have one silver skull hanging inside the cab, Im guessing that could be part of the pirate set?

I just checked... I do not even have the priate DLC... even more confused now

2 minutes ago, Ravenor said:

I had no trailer at the time of the kick.... and there was no option to change the trailer (I noticed the ones from the DLC, you can choose to have or deselect))

Were you just logging on then it kicked you? Or were you in the shop, made purchases then upon leaving, it happened?

Do you have a car in the game?

• Upvote 1

I do not even have a car, I had just finished a delivery and was just about to pick up another... could it be the new delivery had the disallowed trailer?

Seems all my screenshots are too big to post here! will try and upload them somewhere

Edited by Ravenor

I had the same issue, Ravenor. Best to remove unsopperted DLC's and create another account for MP. I myself have Four accounts, one is for mods including Promods, second one is Mods not including Promods, third is vanilla (only DLC's are active and no mods), and the last one is for MP (only supported DLC and mods are active when I use this profile).

NTF | Will the Werewolf - Newman's Transcontinental Freightlines - CEO

76561198017604707.png

Great...

So I do that, my game save does not work, I even cancelled contract and everything, so only way I can go back to playing the game is if I have the DLC active and risk getting kicked, or start over again!!!

NOT HAPPY