DLC PROBLEM IN MUTIPLAYER

WarPvPOne

Question

Sup guys , I have a problem , i bought some dlc , like paintings and scania tunning pack and wheel tunning pack , everything went good , but , I have a problem with all of them , other players in multiplayer can't see them , they can t see the collor or the tunning , they see the truck with nothing on him, simple , but i installed the dlc s mods , what can I do ? sorry for my english 

6 answers to this question

They can't see your paint etc, because they don't have those DLCs.

If they don't have the DLCs, they don't have the Paintjob/Accessories files and therefore they get shown a different (simple / default) paintjob

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Reason is because the other ones doesn't have the same DLCs as you have (the ones seeing a black truck, etc.). TMP can't provide everyone the same DLCs as it's pretty much illegal, and there's no other legal way around it.

But there are actually many people who has the Mighty Griffin DLC and the other ones you mentioned, so you shouldn't worry too much about it ;)