Game Lags with Good Hardware!

NeoXX

Question

Hello Guys,

I rage since I got the new GPU (GTX 1070) - So yeah, I play on High and got not more than ~45FPS. 

System:

CPU : AMD FX-8120 - 8x3,2 GHz

GPU: GTX 1070

RAM: 16 GB 

Mainboard: MSI 970A Krait Edition

I hope you guys can help me.

4 answers to this question

Hello @NeoXX  this is to us to all famously your hardware isquite rather good, however, for it your hardware is not able to do one few Fps agrees in the multiplayer as in the singleplayerThe problem is the Euro Truck Simulator 2 plays is there on single player optimised and where the play on Mark has appeared there was not the multiplayer at allIn the multiplayer must load he everyplayer what mixes one in achievement takes away.

I have a GTX 980 and as soon as I in Rotterdam am with one player mixes number mine decrease fps up to, less than, 20. I hope you Understand! Sry for my English!

Best Regards

Lucas Peterbilt

nT44TMS.png

With the best hardware in the market, you can only guarantee that SP will run fine. MP depends on the internet connection, and that's the cause of lag, a lot of people mistake lag for FPS count. You can be playing with the best GPU, running the game on a SSD ultra fast drive, but if your internet connection is poor, or you are very far from the server (high ping time), you'll suffer from lag. To avoid lag, you have some options: avoid using wifi if you can connect to your router with ethernet cable, don't use any other internet consuming programs while playing, connect always to the server located nearest to your location (there are servers in Europe, North America, Brazil and Hong Kong for ETS2MP). Not much more you can do to keep lag at bay.